Friday, December 4, 2009

On the way home.....

Dear Pastors and Friends,
I just received a short email from my mom and here is part of it..

“flew from Mwanza to Dar es Salaam Thursday night. Dad led 4 Tanzanians to the Lord on the airplane using Swahili tracts. We have been without phone and internet for 8 days. We will fly out of Dar es Salaam Saturday morning at 1:00 A.M., go to Amsterdam, then Detroit and arrive in Manchester, NH at 7:30 P.M. Saturday evening. After going to church in CT on Sunday and visiting with the Hoyt family, flight to Little Rock will arrive Tuesday evening.”

My brother, I and our families appreciate very much all of your prayers for their safe travels and good health. I know they will have some wonderful stories and pictures to share of their 2 month ministry in Tabora, Tanzania!

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

free website counters